Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some Questions For You.

I'm asking our incredible staff to write down and reflect over the following three sets of questions. I would like you to do the same.  Carve out time (I know that’s easier said than done) and comment here on how you would answer one or all of these three questions.

1.  Are you praying BIG?  What are you asking God to do in your life, both personally and for your church?  As Andy asked us in January, “What are you praying BIG for?”

2.  What is currently breaking your heart?  Is it also breaking God’s heart?  A match of those two questions might just be God’s will for your life.

3.  What are you doing to stay motivated?  (This is an extremely important questions because the person ultimately responsible for keeping you motivated is…. You.

I’ll let you know my answers to one or all of these questions in a few days....

Jame

2 comments:

Jayson and Katy said...

I am praying that we will see real life change this year in people as Jesus continues to move in our community. I am praying big that we would double in size so that we can make a greater impact in our community. I am praying that families get connect with us and realize that we want to help them raise their kids for Jesus.

nick and dana said...

i am praying for our Big God to move in a Big way in the hearts of people who walk through the doors at NBCC. i am praying for financial margin and for intersect projects. personally i am carving out a lot of personal reflection time. i am a cycling commuter and there have been several beautiful mornings on my rides into work where God has clearly shouted into my soul. micah 6:8 look it up!!!!